- The freedom I have to speak my mind without reprisal or fear. I know this is a relatively rare thing in the world at large. Sometimes it’s a rare thing even here in the US. Repression rears its ugly head in private homes, too.
- My education; knowing how to read, write, figure out math, understand scientific concepts, grasp difficult ideas, think and reason.
- Employment; the job I currently have allows me incredible flexibility and freedom. I’m treated well, better than I deserve and I feel loved appreciated. How many people do you know that can say that about a job? How many people do you know wish they had a job of any kind?
- Having two parents who have always been supportive, loving, caring, kind and generous.
- Extended family fanning out in many directions, and in just as many flavors. Good times!
- An abundant life filled with opportunity, friends, health, experiences, fun, challenge, growth and variety.
I’m amazed as I think about the richness of my life.
It’s a good day for reflection. There is so much that’s good in the world. So many things that can bring happiness to mind.
I hope if you were to list some of your blessings, some of your “happies” you’d find yourself feeling equally blessed.