I have a few questions for you.
- Do you ever want to throw up the white flag and surrender?
- Does admitting defeat seem like the only way to win?
- Is giving up starting to look like your only option?
- Will abandoning all hope give you some kind of peace?
- Do the words “I’m done!” wait to leap from your mouth?
If so I have a question for you:
- How do YOU stop yourself from calling it quits?
- How do YOU keep moving forward?
- What do YOU tell yourself when things look hopeless?
- Have YOU ever actually given in to the giving up feelings? Did it help?
- WHY do you keep trying when you want to throw up your hands in helpless defeat?
How do you keep on keeping on?
No, don’t worry, I’m fine. I’m always fine. I have my coping strategies, my work arounds, my pick-me-ups, my support network.
I’m just wondering how other people do it.
I stand in awe of what others manage to get through. I’m amazed at their ability to withstand challenges that would wither me.
So I’m just curious about you.
What’s gotten you through the tough spots?